I use a combination of Sports Injury Massage, Stretching, Reflexology and Phenomenal Touch to create the massage your body needs.
I offer an array of therapy services to help remedy those persistent pains that are due to previous injuries, overuse, tension, strain, and stress. It is my passion to help lessen and eliminate your chronic and/or acute pain and discomfort.
1 hour $ 75
1 1/4 hour $ 90
1 1/2 hour $105
Call or Text to set an appointment!
Physical Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Increases circulation, boosting the flow of oxygen and energy-producing nutrients to your cells.
- Speeds elimination of metabolic waste and excess fluids from congested tissues, and reduces inflammation.
- Drains build-up of lactic acids caused by vigorous exercise.
- Relieves muscle tension, stiffness and fatigue.
- Decreases muscle pain by releasing endorphins, your body’s natural pain reducers.
- Reduces muscle spasms.
- Speeds healing of pulled muscle tissues and strained ligaments.
- Increases joint flexibility and efficiency of movement by releasing tight muscles and stimulating the production of natural joint lubrication.
- Relieves tension-related headaches and eye strains.
- Calms the central nervous system.
- Balances and improves incorrect posture by releasing restrictions in muscles, joints and connective tissues.
- Assists in strengthening the immune system for disease prevention by relieving stress and increasing lymph flow.
- Facilitates better circulation to internal organs.
- Treats secondary pain that can outlast the original cause
- (ie: headaches from eyestrain; low back pain from pregnancy).
Emotional and Mental Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Reduces effects of stress and anxiety, preventing burn-out and stress related diseases.
- Increases capacity for clearer thinking, alertness and ability to focus.
- Provides a relaxed state of awareness of mind-body connection and a sense of being unified and in harmony.
- Enhances self-image.
- Because of the stress reduction effects of massage, it is an excellent supportive therapy for people in psychological counseling or treatment for addictions.
Massage as a Complement to Chiropractic Care:
- Together with chiropractic care, massage facilitates the body’s natural healing process by keeping the body in proper alignment and ensuring a free flow of nerve impulses and circulation of fluids.
- Releases muscles and tendons to help prevent and correct subluxations of the vertebrae.
- Before a chiropractic treatment, massage warms, loosens and prepares the muscle tissues for an easier adjustment.
- After a chiropractic treatment, massage soothes and relaxes the muscles, allowing the adjustment to hold longer.